We hold the faith which is common to all believers
- The Bible is the complete divine revelation inspired word-by-word by God through the Holy Spirit (2 Peter 1:21,2 Timothy 3:16 )
- God is uniquely one, yet Triune – the Father, the Son, and the Spirit (1 Timothy 2:5,Matthew 28:19).
- The Son of God, even God Himself, was incarnated to be a man by the name of Jesus Christ (John 1:1, John 1:14).
- Christ died on the cross for our sins, shedding His blood for our redemption (1 Peter 2:24, Ephesians 1:7a).
- Christ resurrected from among the dead on the third day (1 Corinthians 15:4).
- Christ ascended to the right hand of God to be Lord of all (Acts 1:9, Acts 2:33).
- Whenever any person repents to God and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ, he is regenerated (born again) and becomes a living member of the one Body of Christ (Acts 20:21, John 3:3, Ephesians 1:22-23, Romans 12:5).
- Christ is coming again to receive His believers to Himself (1 Thessalonians 2:19).
You must be logged in to post a comment.